Sunday, June 12, 2011

Combining my love for food with my love for everything else!

I found a funny website that had these images and I had to share this on my blog! It combines my love for food with my love for fashion, animals, sleeping, etc! It's so funny and well done. Because to think that someone actually thought of coming up with products like these or ideas like these, I'd like to be inside the mind of that gentleman, thank you very much.

Check it!




Combining my love for food with my love for sleeping. This is a bed.


A hamburger cake with cars and smokes? LOVES this.



Combining my love for fashion and food, and here it is... Ready for Gaga to wear it.

Okay these are cute. Aren't they?

Awww. Not that I would eat a turtle.. But look at it! I love animals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment