Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden killed?

This post has nothing to do with fashion or food. But instead, current affairs.

The man behind the heinous crimes against humanity has reportedly been killed. Osama Bin Laden was killed by the US troops in Afganistan/Pakistan. While I think that this was inevitable, bound to happen later rather than never.
What I want to know is, what this means for the future of the world? Does that set The United States free from all evil or make matters worse?
Don't get me wrong, while I AM shocked with what just happened, I am also very thrilled for the victory of The United States, but I have a horrible gut wrenching feeling that this will not be the moment when Al Qaida waves the white flag. As much as I do wish so.

I'm praying the outcome of this all is good, positive and healthy. Leading to no further destruction..

No comments:

Post a Comment