Monday, May 9, 2011

Awsome finding of the month- Missoni Hotel.


Hotel Missoni logo.

While in Edinburgh, I discovered the beautiful Missoni Hotel. Personally, I found it odd for it to be in Edinburgh of all places, since I saw it to be more of a beachy kind of a resort or maybe a small luxury hotel in the centre of London. But anyway, not that I'm complaining.
I just have one picture of the logo but to check out the rest of the hotel, click here. It's lovely from the inside and the security guards at the hotel wear specially designed Missoni kilts (you know, since they're Scottish and what not) and all the bed linen, cushion covers and couches seem to be upholstered in signature Missoni style. 
Quite nice. I love that Missoni vibe!

I'd like to live here full time, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment