Sunday, March 6, 2011

My own designs.

As you know. I'm a shoe fetishist. I don't know what it is, but the shape and form of it drives me crazy! Love them. (Not in the creepy- I'd wear them too kinda way) So I'm slowly, and steadily working on my own shoe designing portfolio. Hoping it would catch the eye of some one of importance who hires me right away.
Chyeah right. I don't know how to make shoes though. :(
But I'm good with designing, aren't I?

Or so I'd like to believe.

Tell me what you think?





Excuse the bad colouring. Wasn't working with much at the time. :\

3 comments:

  1. Very creative indeed!
    I love the use of the elastic bands in the green/blue shoe. It has a primal futuristic approach in a way (because of the use of wood)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad davster! go buy yourself some new markers though..better colours.. ;) but i'm impressed! especially love the icicle (?) inspired heel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymouseventhoughiknowwhoyouare: Well, yeah t'was what I was going for.
    @Chattering Magpie- Thanks! It IS meant to be icicle inspired so kinda glad it's noticeable.
    I must get new markers.
    Xxo.

    ReplyDelete