Friday, March 4, 2011

Gives you hell.

I selected a song to loosely base my styling around. This photo shoot required us to interpret a song of our choice, and style a shoot around it any which way we liked.
I picked gives you hell because I loved how spiteful that song is.
So, through my pictures, I tried to show:

Ex-girlfriend being run over by a truck.


Suffocated in Cling film 



Ex girlfriend walks over ex boyfriends picture showing no form of respect for him


Mood shot- Picture of ex boyfriend left on dirt to decompose.



Ex girlfriend tied to goal post to kick soccer balls at her.


Honest opinion and all. What do yaw'll think?

2 comments:

  1. the pictures need to be big. its about styling and styling means big pictures, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you're anonymous, I do not know Arupee, but CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE. Foolish.

    ReplyDelete