Saturday, January 22, 2011

Khloe channeling Rihanna.

You know how Khloe Kardashian has her own style? And you know Rihanna has her own? You know how they're both very different?... Do you see where I might be going with this? No?
Well, for a recent photoshoot Khloe did for a magazine she channeled a bit of rihanna there. With the hair and the clothes. SOMEBODY BRING THE WOMAN A MIC. I love the shoot for how completely different it is and how different it makes Khloe look! She looks like a totally different person all together. I think this might be Khloes alter ego, what with the kicking and fighting, this lady might have a reputation to protect. (Don't get me wrong though, I love just how up front she is about it all)
Here's a few pictures from the shoot. I'm still trying to figure out whether I can see any traces of the original Khloe Kardashian ANYWHERE in those images...







Nope, can't. Can you?


These pictures were taken from Khloe's Celebuzz profile. I claim no ownership of them.

1 comment: