Tuesday, November 2, 2010

John Varvatos Spring Summer 2011.

I've mentioned this before and I'll mention this again. The man is a LEGEND. I am always blown away by his collection. How the rugged look plays in well with the fashion industry and the whole juxtaposition of it all. All subtle, classy, rugged and well done. Love it.
This collection though, wasn't as exciting as I'd had hoped it would be. But none the less. You can never leave a John Varvatos show without picking out a few must haves. And here are mine:


Want everything from the cardigan to the trousers.

I don't see why I shouldn't have that blazer.

That vest needs to belong to me.

The dirty grey gives the trench coat a lovely, rugged feel. LOVE.

I like how the trimming of the blazer is black, colour blocking played well, I see.

Want the entire look.

Want the entire look here too!

The blazer is amazing. Clean and simple.

Love the suede look to this jacket. Need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment