Saturday, June 26, 2010

Know your shoe, man!

If there's anyone who knows how to make the best shoes, it's
A)Christian Louboutin
B) Giuseppe Zanotti, and
C) Yves Saint Laurent.


I have been a HUGE fan of the three since I can remember. I think shoes can make or break an entire get up, and that's why they're so important. Any woman can look sexy in the right pair of shoes and any man look smart in the correct pair. The tricky job is- to know what is right for you and what well, isn't.

Here's getting to know a little about Christian Louboutin and Giuseppe Zanotti, from well, themselves! They talk about their ideas, their inspirations and their love for the beloved art of shoe making. Every woman lusts over a pair of these shoes and only a handful from around the globe can covet them.

Here's hoping they'd also do a mens collection. Louboutin has, but I need more variety. :)






I don't have anything on YSL but I got these off'f youtube! Net-a-porter has a FAB youtube page!

No comments:

Post a Comment