Monday, May 31, 2010

SIR, YES SIR.

Major trends come and go and only few manage to leave an impression on me. Firstly, for the life of me- I'm not sure WHY bell bottoms even exist (Although I must add here, is that Missoni is the ONLY label that could do justice to the trend, I mean ANY Missoni garment could look nice with a pair of bell bottoms.)
What I loved, and I can't believe I'm saying this- is the military trend. I never thought I'd end up appreciating our women in combat. But who knew? There are so many chic ways to pull this look, it's not even funny. Designers like Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Giuseppe Zanotti, Alexander Wang, amongst others have done good to this trend and broken all clich├ęs of it.

Here's a super chic way to rock this look. Simple, and hot. Basically. Prepare yourself for summers. (who cares if this is sooooo last season, pfft.)

ARMY GIRL


Meanwhile, I also realized how huge a fan of shoes I am. And I really began to appreciate this 'rugged' looking pair of shoes made to look so fab and chic. Teamed with an outfit, these shoes are not only SO statement worthy but like, also just the right accessory to take an outfit from drab to fab in no time! I imagine celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Kate Moss, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Marykate and Ashley Olsen, Taylor Momsen and Karolina Kurkova totally making this look work for them. Nah? Yeah. Here are a few shoes by Guiseppe Zanotti, Balmain, Alexander Wang and Fendi living upto the trend. (Don't like the Fendi boots, at all though)
Guiseppe Zanotti

Fendi Suede Boots

Alexander Wang Hanne Tripple Buckle Boots

Giuseppe Zanoti for Balmain



No comments:

Post a Comment