Saturday, May 8, 2010

Closet Confessions.

Okay, so it's 3:22 AM. And before I start this one, I want to wish my friend Arushi a speedy recovery from Typhoid.
Okay, anyway-
So, there's this cute site I love. And it has the cutest section on celebrity fashion and closets. And celebrities like Nicky Hilton, Kelly Cutrone and Christian Siriano talk about what's in their closet. Which is pretty fun because I've secretly always wondered. It's well shot and really cute because of the whole back ground music thing going on. Totally love it.

I LOVE Kelly Cutrones closet because it's full of the sickest stuff ever! I mean, she's got like, whacky Vivienne Westwood and Yohji jackets. They're so dope. Then there's Nicky Hilton with her wall of shoes ranging from Jimmy Choos to Louboutins. Her vintage stuff she inherited from her mother and lots more.

Check it out! :)
Xoxo
Fashionmeal

http://blueflyclosetconfessions.com/?v=6#headercenter

1 comment: