Sunday, May 16, 2010

Christian Louboutin for men.


SO, since everyone knows already. (By everyone I mean, everyone who reads this blog, which is no one, so no one really knows) I love Christian Louboutin and how he makes any woman so very sexy. Agreed?
And I always prayed to lord above that he'd do a mens series too. Like, red soled shoes for men. Why not, right?
And just that, he did. He introduced his line for men with these high top trainers. I'd love them if they weren't making you bleed every time you held them! I mean, the spikes all over kinda just killed it for me. If you minus out the spikes, I'd be saving up for a pair of those. They come in white and black. My verdict- lose the spikes, hot otherwise.


Yay or nay? Come on!

3 comments:

  1. Love the spikes!
    Also, love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had been Christian Louboutin sale unusual in my experience to locate my very own personal materialiter regarded as (so We indicated this, with regard to We doated upon reasonable precision associated with distinctions), charged, or even a minimum of Christian Louboutin Asteroid Spike Toe Pumps Black thought, associated with counterfeiting my very own personal formaliter regarded as. The actual neon colour free Capital t clothing is actually larger, make thickness bust line limitless, dew make or even dress along with great oh yea, neon colour, I truly adore, oversize, low-key pseudo neon colour. I'd meant to shop this particular financial institution vacation weekend break however after i realized how the stores will be heaving along with individuals who did not understand how to Christian Louboutin Very Rich 120mm Crystals Silver Strass Peep Toe Platform Pumps proceed using their financial institution vacation weekend break, We shuddered.

    ReplyDelete