Sunday, May 9, 2010

As everyone who knows me would know, my favorite designer is Christian Louboutin. He is the GOD of shoe making. I love how his shoes are crafted and especially their red souls that ALWAYS look good with no matter what design the shoe might be.

Respect.

Anyway so his Fall/Winter Collection is out. And I'm myeah about the shoes. There's some shoes I love. the rest I'm not too sure about. The leopard print with the studs, those boots? I can totally picture Khloe Kardashian or Kate Moss in them, eh?


Xoxo
Fashionmeal.










As everyone who knows me would know, my favorite designer is Christian Louboutin. He is the GOD of shoe making. I love how his shoes are crafted and especially their red souls that ALWAYS look good with no matter what design the shoe might be.

Respect.

Anyway so his Fall/Winter Collection is out. And I'm myeah about the shoes. There's some shoes I love. the rest I'm not too sure about. The leopard print with the studs, those boots? I can totally picture Khloe Kardashian or Kate Moss in them, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment