Thursday, April 22, 2010

A few of my favorite things from Fashion Week this time.










Ah, fashion week. Everyone trying their best to get into the tents, full of ultra chic and expensive looking people and tall women with hot legs. The environment is such, they're not to blame.
But then there's the Priya Kishores, Sohini Das, Simran Arya, Archana Walavalkar, Edward, Anaita Shroff's of the fashion world, all there to work, looking ultra chic.
Sitting front row is a coveted position one holds. You feel the sense of importance you don't get otherwise. It's true, shallow, but true. And I decided that Front row, I will covet. Not jump to, if it's laying empty, but covet. (unless invited)
Sitting front row for Atsu, Alpana and Neeraj, Shantanu and Nikhil and many others I got a clearer view and a better understanding.
The shows had some power and the power came across very evidently.
These were some of the garments that made my jaw drop and left me thinking about it, for a long long time after.

No comments:

Post a Comment