Tuesday, April 20, 2010







Dear ladies and men who like to wear womens shoes. (Not judging, at all)
Today, I'm counting down some of my favorite designer shoes. I've always been attracted to shoes and I honestly believe that shoes can either make or break the entire look you're trying to put on. SO, point being: Crucial, think carefully.
I have a few favorites like Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Louboutin, Lanvin, Ashish, etc. But to be precise, I'll mention the few that I've been a fan of, forever.
Starting with:
The Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Pumps in Black, Grey and Navy Blue. I love the arch that these shoes give to the feet which sort of enhances any outfit you wear, whether it's a dress you wear to an event, or a pair of jeans while you shop. Celebrities like Lo Bosworth, Kim Kardashian, Victoria Bekham amongst others are loyal patrons of this shoe design, and I'd I believe, I know why.

Lanvin never ceases to Amaze me. When I went to Kitsch, this high end Luxury brand boutique at Emporio Mall in New Delhi- I discovered these with a friend of mine. She tried them on and could've possibly had multiple orgasms right there. She said they were comfortable, and I personally loved how its gave such charecter to what she was wearing at the time. Just a simple pair of jeans. Patent leather and Suede do the trick, here and the curved heel adds character to the shoe. What do you think?
Which one's your favorite?

These are just some of what I think are in my opinion the best pair. There's more to come as time passes us by...
Xoxo
Fashionmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment